We will be running our first ever Real Estate NARCamp on Monday November 22 from 9:30-12:00 to share with you some of the great information that we picked up at the three conferences that we just attended in New Orleans: REBarCampN.O. (small elite speakers and thought leaders sharing ideas), NAR Conference (20,000) of the best Realtors in the world with top speakers), WordCamp (blog and digital marketing specific, completely geeked out).
NARcampTO 2010 will be run like REBarCampTO where we will have 3 concurrent sessions then a short break and then another 3 concurrent sessions. Each session will be about 45 min long. We will be discussing various topics some of which could include:
1. Top Apps for ipads, blackberry and iphone
2. Blogging/vlogging (community building, problem solving and case study testimonials…)
3. Pearls of wisdom and effective closing lines from vavious sessions
4. Social media and digital marketing golden nuggets
5. Social Media: Facebook: making your page make you money
6. Social Media: Tips, Tricks and Tools to make you more efficient
7. Social Media leveraging your existing network to get more business s
8. Future of Mobile Devices and their impact on Real Estate (QR codes, mobile web…)
BarCamps are informal conferences that are meant to be venues for bright minds to get together and share their ideas, partial mastermind session, partial conference style. In the spirit of BarCamp, we will not be selling or pitching, just discussing valuable info. If you feel that you are being sold or pitched to you are encouraged to protest with your feet and walk out of the session.
NARCampTO will be held at Sage Real Estate’s office at 1820 Bayview Ave. on the Mezz level. There is a full (free) parkinglot at the back of the building. The event will go from 9:30-noon on Monday Nov 22. We will be serving coffee, bagels with cream cheese, and fresh fruit.
If you have any questions or to register by phone call us at 416 483 8000.