We are Sage Real Estate one of Central Toronto’s fastest growing boutique real estate brokerages. Our head office is located at 2010 Yonge St., a few blocks north of Davisville. We are looking to hire a very organized and detail oriented individual to join our deal processing team.
As one of our deal secretaries you will be responsible for:
– Processing a high volume of deals
– Reconciling multiple trust accounts
– Uploading documents to Docusign Transaction Room
– Invoicing and following up with builders
– Answering phone calls and managing emails
– Corresponding with other Agents, Brokerages, and Lawyers
– Basic book-keeping
We want someone that has the skills we need but also someone we enjoy working with. Our ideal candidate has 2-5 years of direct work experience. An effective communicator, you will need to be able to focus on competing priorities in a confident and pragmatic manner. Deciding when to trust your own judgement and when to stop to ask questions should be second nature to you, as should be keeping your work and correspondence sorted logically. If you aren’t able to thrive in the hustle of a busy office environment, this isn’t the role for you. Past real estate experience is a must and Mac experience is preferred.
In your job submission, please address the below questions:
- How soon are you available to start?
- On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your organizational skills? Your LoneWolf (brokerwolf) proficiency? Your knowledge of QuickBooks? Your ability to work on a Mac?
- Are you a self starter?
- Are you a lone wolf or a team player?
- What is your wage expectation?
If interested, please email your resume with the answers to the questions to Brad Sage, VP Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.