106 Snowdon Avenue
106 Snowdon Avenue
For Sale: $2,188,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
An Exclusive Presentation Offered to the Market for The First Time in Over 20 Years.
Welcome to 106 Snowdon Avenue
A stately street presence, framed by beautifully landscaped perennial gardens is your introduction to this classic Teddington Park home and a reflection of the timeless beauty & warmth that is experienced outside and in.
Perched on a 30′ x 125′ lot, this side-centre hall plan is the perfect home for a family looking to put down roots in the highly-esteemed Lawrence Park community. Alternatively the extra wide & deep lot provides space to expand & create a larger footprint for those seeking an opportunity to grow.
Spoiled for character, this home has been carefully maintained and updated to meet the needs of an urban family while preserving its charm, including sunkissed spaces, warm accents, solid wood doors & trims, spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, main floor bonus room that can evolve with your every changing needs (tv room, playroom, breakfast area, office!) primary bedroom with 4-piece ensuite and high & dry finished basement with separate entrance & rough in for third bathroom.
This family-centric neighbourhood earns its reputation as one of the best in the city with its access to incredible parks, greenspace, transit, schools, clubs, recreational facilities and proximity to downtown and the rest of the GTA via major HWYs. Yonge-Lawrence Village, located only steps away, is known as one of the cities shopping destinations with a diverse offering of boutique retailers, 5-star dining, family operated businesses and big brand stores. There is truly something here for everyone!
Speak to Listing Agent regarding new detached garage, to be built and Seller lease-back.
- The neighbourhood is very quiet. It’s lovely to sit in our back garden and hear the sounds of the many birds.
- Our spacious living room has allowed for many large family gatherings.
- We have enjoyed the proximity to public transportation. The Yonge-Lawrence subway is a short 10 minute walk.
- We enjoy the many neighbourhood restaurants – The Abbot Pub, A La Turk, Patisserie Sebastian, The Monkey Bar, to name just a few!
- LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Metro, & The Friendly Butcher are all only a 5 minute walk.
- There are many parks nearby to enjoy – Wanless Park and Sunnybrook Park.
- We enjoy riding our bikes on the many trails accessible through nearby York U Glendon campus.
- We enjoy the recreational facilities nearby at York U Glendon Athletic Centre.
- We are located within walking distance to Rosedale Golf Club, the Cricket Club and the Granite Club.
Lot Size | 30 x 125 Feet
Parking | Detached Garage / Mutual Drive
Property Taxes | $8,076.10
- Bedford Park Public School
- TFS Canada’s International School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Lawrence Subway Station
- Rosedale Golf & Country Club
- Don Valley Golf Course
- Bedford Park Community Centre (indoor gym & symming pool)
- Wanless Park (5 tennis courts, baseball diamond, basketball court, wading pool & playground)