973 Broadview Avenue
973 Broadview Avenue
For Sale: $1,200,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This isn’t off-Broadview, it’s the real deal! Fully upgraded with all the high-tech bells and whistles you never knew you needed… until now! This stylish smart home is bursting with charm, upgrades and secret storage and she’s waiting for you. Toronto is YOUR city, and you deserve this prime slice of East-End indulgence!
With all the bustle of the city at your front door, the interior of this home is a quiet retreat, designed with smart automation throughout to give you fingertip control of lighting, temperature, blinds and more. Enjoy this surprising combination of a futuristic home with a quiet backyard oasis, and some of the nicest neighbours you’ll meet.
Finishes- Hardwood, pot lights, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, the house is light, airy and cool as a summer cucumber!
Basement- Beautifully and professionally excavated, underpinned, and renovated with a quintessential exposed brick wall, this is the perfect blend of style and function.
Outdoor Space- Summer is back and your timing couldn’t be better! Enjoy people-watching from the covered porch, BBQ season from your private back deck or sipping margaritas with friends in your back yard!
Layout- You don’t have to hit up the 905 to find pantry space, storage and a main floor powder room. Enjoy the open-concept main floor, the three large bedrooms upstairs or the finished basement with a dedicated laundry room and full bathroom!
Gadgets- Where do we start? EcoBee climate controlled vents. Smart blinds. Window Armour UV protection. August locks for keyless entry. Dimmable LED pot lights throughout. How are we doing?
Location- This location is highly unique, sandwiched between Playter Estates and Broadview North and steps from transit, the DVP, shops, restaurants and groceries. Take a quick bike ride and spend the day at the Evergreen Brickworks or explore a nearby trail and forget you’re in the city!
Condition- So maybe you think the home inspection isn’t the sexiest part of buying a home, but we disagree in this case: With one of the cleanest inspections we’ve seen, (and sixteen extra inches of basement ceiling height… Oh MY!) it’s clear that this home has been loved and pampered for years! What does this mean for you? More cash to spend on fab dinners and sunny vacations!
• Hardwood throughout
• Window Armour UV and security protection (all ground floor and basement windows)
• Dimmable pot lights throughout and smart light switches
• Updated kitchen and bathrooms
• Main floor powder room
• Professionally excavated and underpinned basement (drawings available)
• August smart locks
• EcoBee Temperature Sensors in most rooms with individually programmable vents for climate control
• Remote controlled smart blinds
• Second floor bathroom mirror heated to prevent fog
• Existing fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher
• Washer and dryer
• Furnace (2016) and AC (2013)
• Tankless water heater (owned)
• EcoBee Thermostat
• Affixed shelves and storage organizers
• Existing curtain rods
• Wardrobes in 2nd bedroom
• Existing tv/monitor mounts
• Wink hub 2 for smart blinds
• WiFi hub for vents
• Sump pump WiFi alarm
• Hinged mirror (and jewelry storage) in Primary bedroom
• All Automation door contacts
• Ring doorbell
• Ring flood light camera
• Ring stick up light including POE injector
• Shed beside house
• Light fixture in primary bedroom
• Curtains in living room and primary bedroom
• Sonos speakers
• WiFi router
• All UPS’s and power bars
• TV mount in basement