901 Queen Street West #427
901 Queen Street West #427
For Sale: $729,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 595 SQ FT
Queen Street Best!
The one you have been waiting for! Sweet two level suite at coveted 901 Queen Street West across from Trinity Bellwoods Park. Enjoy stellar sunsets and west facing views over the courtyard and historic Farr building. Main level is swimming with natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows and open concept layout. Upstairs is the PERFECT bedroom retreat with ensuite laundry, four piece bath, double closets and another bank of floor-to-ceiling windows. Surround yourself with tasty treats at Sam James and White Squirrel coffee next door and Nadege across the street. Fantastic shopping, transit at your door and endless spots for an evening out. Checking even more boxes – underground parking and locker are included. This is it! It’s simply the best. Definitely better than all the rest.
- Double closets in bedroom.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows on the main and second floors.
- Amazing balcony overlooking a 100-year-old historic house and garden for western sunsets.
- Grow your own veggies on the patio.
- A gym in the building along with an outdoor cooking/grill area in the peaceful communal garden.
- Pets are allowed.
- Building is quiet, and you rarely run into anyone in the hallways.
- This condo has all the amenities: washer/dryer, A/C and heating, dishwasher, full working kitchen with enough room to cook up a feast, a beautiful west facing view, and balcony fit for two.
- 901 Queen West was voted the world’s second coolest neighbourhood in Vogue’s September 2014 issue, and this gem is right in the heart of it.
- Situated on one of the most exciting streets in Toronto, this location is perfect for the person(s) who wants to explore the city. Despite the downtown location it is exceptionally quiet with west facing windows away from the street and floor-to-ceiling window throughout.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park is directly across the street with amazing restaurants, lounges, cafes and shopping withing minutes.
- Three awesome coffee shops within feet – White Squirrel, Sam James, Nadege.
- Trinity Bellwoods is across the street with tennis courts, dog park, hockey rink, rec centre and pool – not to mention the Cherry Blossoms in spring.
- Ossington, Queen West and Dundas West for dining and shopping.
- You can walk to the Ex in the summer.
- TTC steps away from the front entrance to the building.
- Queen or King streetcar stops on either side of the building for a quick commute.
- Bike storage
- Shared barbecues
- Party/meeting room
Possession | ASAP
Maintenance Fee | $497 / month
Property Taxes | $2,260 / 2020
Size | 595 Square Feet
Parking | One underground parking spot (Level B, Unit 12)
Locker | P203 (Level B, Unit 97)
Mechanics | Heat Pump / Electric
Inclusions | Fridge, stove, dishwasher, kitchen island, built-in microwave & stacked washer & dryer.
Exclusions | Front hall, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom light fixtures. Any and all items belonging to staging.
Features & Improvements
- 2019: Upgraded washer & dryer, toilet, sink and faucets in the kitchen and bathroom.
- 2017: Hot water tank (owned), replaced microwave