886 Ninth Street
886 Ninth Street
For Sale: $2,499,000
- 4+1 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3,629 SQ FT
Magazine worthy custom build with expansive layout and luxury finishes. Serene, main floor with formal principal rooms in addition to family kitchen/eating area/TV zone at the back. Approximately 10 foot ceilings on main level set the stage for cascades of light from front to back. Timeless, elegant kitchen with porcelain feature wall and quartz counters with integrated appliances, gets all the morning light through South facing floor-to-ceiling windows/doors that look out to tranquil deck and backyard. Drive through garage perfect for your projects/ studio or fleet of cars! New upgrades to hardscaping in both front and back. Finished basement with separate entrance…a fab in-law/nanny suite. This beauty on Ninth is set on a beautiful, quiet street, moments from Cawthra Park, easy to access the Lake Promenade and GO Stations.
Landscaping | Added a second lane of parking to the front of the house, added a path to the basement suite and a pad in the backyard for seating and entertaining. The previous softscaping has been updated with new trees, shrubs and grass.
Master Ensuite | Resloped the drain and updated the tiling. Added a new vanity with quartz countertops and vessel sinks.
Basement Kitchen | Added a basement kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, and a cooktop with a range hood.
Basement Living | Added built-in cabinets with a quartz countertop, added a cord a cord channel for the TV cords to be hidden.
- I love the south-facing master bedroom and kitchen that get the full advantage of the beautiful morning sun.
- The large neighbouring backyards have mature trees and beautiful gardens. It feels very private and tranquil.
- The open-concept main floor is the perfect layout for family gatherings and parties.
- The double-door garage makes it so easy to work in the yard and utilize the garage as a workspace.
- The neighbourhood is quiet, and the neighbours are friendly.
- The forest/park close by has some great trails and is a perfect mini escape in the evenings.
- Easy access to several highways and is close to many public transit stations.
- There is spray foam used between the main and basement floor that allows for a break from the bustling upstairs (great for a movie room/rec room).
- Port Credit is close by with restaurants and cute shops, some being extensions of the original Toronto locations (ie. Blondies Pizza).
Possession | 30 days / flexible
Property Taxes | $12,174.05 / 2023
Size | 2,736 sqft above grade 3,629 total sqft
Lot Size | 40 x 100 ft
Parking | 4 car parking total (2 in garage and 2 in private drive)
Mechanics | Forced air/gas furnace and central a/c
Inclusions | All appliances (main floor kitchen) Fisher Paykel fridge and gas cooktop, Bosch oven, microwave and dishwasher. Samsung washer and dryer. Basement kitchen LG fridge, GE dishwasher and cooktop
Exclusions | Plug in sconces in the living room & basement TV room. White shelves in the kitchen & family room.
*Excluded light fixtures to be replaced prior to closing