670 Richmond Street West #102
Bathurst & Richmond St W
670 Richmond Street West #102
For Sale: $1,569,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Marching on to Richmond!
Lofty ambitions? Start the ignition! This highly sought after boutique building right downtown is here for the taking and you should move at lighting speed to acquire this slice of absolute perfection. Zoned live/work, the former Decca Records warehouses are almost never available. Unit 102, a garden unit with a separate entrance has been renovated and has had a major glow up including: 6” engineered European white oak hardwood throughout, panelled Fisher+Paykel appliances, custom cabinetry, built in banquette, custom closets, floor to ceiling shelving with library ladder and so much more that we don’t have room here to describe. This is a showstopper. A beauty. A heart stealer. You know what to do.
- A small, boutique building in the heart of Queen and King St. West.
- Arguably the best neighbourhood to walk around in. Close to the waterfront, shopping, restaurants and bars and Trinity Bellwoods.
- Everything you need is right outside your front door.
- In the heart of the city, but on a quiet residential tree lined street with a secluded patio space perfect to suntan, relax or dine on.
- Easy access off the street-feels more private than having to go through the building.
- Ideal location to Toronto Island airport and highway access to get out of the city.
- New energy efficient double glazed, custom Pella windows and doors
- New 3 piece custom washroom with walk-in shower. The designer was Jason Wu for Brizo plumbing fixtures
- Toto toilet
- Custom vanity with quartz countertop
- Custom antique barn door with Richelieu hardware
- 6″ engineered European white oak hardwood throughout
- Foyer black slate tile flooring
- Brand new kitchen with paneled Fisher + Paykel fridge and dishwasher
- Professional custom cabinetry throughout and matching banquette with storage in dining area
- Professional grade Italian brand, Forno 5 burner gas range
- Solid stone countertop with waterfall edge
- Riobel faucet
- Stone backsplash with open shelving and sconces above
- All new light fixtures, track lighting and ceiling fan throughout unit
- Custom white oak closet in master bedroom
- Custom floor-to-ceiling shelving unit with antique rolling ladder and fireplace
- Custom window treatments in bedrooms
Possession | As soon as possible
Maintenance Fee | $895 / month
Included in Maintenance Fee | Parking, water, common elements & building insurance
Property Taxes | $4,417 / 2020
Size | 1,105 Square Feet
Parking | Underground parking; Level A Unit 5
Locker | Ensuite storage space under primary bedroom
Mechanics | Forced Air / Gas & Central A/C
Inclusions | All appliances – Fisher + Paykel panel fridge and dishwasher, Forno gas range, and washer/dryer. All light fixtures, custom window treatments, outdoor custom bench and cushions are included.
Exclusions | Floating side tables in lower bedroom.