65 Annie Craig Drive #404
65 Annie Craig Drive #404
For Sale: $849,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Dolce Vita at Vita Two!
Welcome to Dolce Vita at Vita2. Boutique, C’est Chic, Mamma Mia let me go(and buy it).All the space you want and need in a perfectly upgraded and laid out two bed two bath stunner w parking and locker (2 terraces, one is massive).In a sea of High Rises, you found the chic boutique with hotel style amenities and quality built by Mattamy. Espresso run, Gelato Stroll by the lake, Spaghetti Carbonara at La Vecchia or bring home your mama’s food in tupperware – it’s all so close you can almost touch it. No better location to live your best life, entertain and be entertained, andiamo!
- Leaving 65 Annie Craig is bittersweet. While we’re excited for what’s next we’ll really miss the area and the summer walks along the water. Our son spent his first 14 months here so as a family we have tons of memories tied up in our space. We really valued being able to wake up and spend a few moments on the bedroom balcony to watch the city behind the lake. Everyone from security to the property management team here has been really sweet and very attentive to our needs. Our growing family loved being here and we’ll miss it dearly!
- The building is new so one of the things we’ve really appreciated is how nice everything is in all the common areas. The gym and indoor pool are great and feel almost like a spa! We also used the common BBQ area a ton in the summer – we loved it because it spacious enough that multiple people can be there so it was an awesome way to meet some of our neighbours.
- The neighbourhood is perfect – it’s close enough to the city that it’s easy to get there, but it’s far enough that it doesn’t feel like you’re downtown. Everything you could possibly need is walking distance from grocery, restaurants, fast food, parks, and the city. We’ve been in the neighbourhood for years and seeing how it’s grown up is really exciting!
- Being in the area for over a decade we’ve seen it really turn into a community – it has so many great restaurants and activities everywhere. We’ve enjoyed it as young professionals just as much as we’re enjoying it as a married couple with kids.
- The absolute best walk is going east about 1km during sun rise and watching the sun rise over the city from the bridge.
- TSSC has all the things!
- Lola’s gelato, Galaxy pizza, San Remo is just up the road, Eden for Italian, Tom’s Dairy Freeze
- We love how spacious the master bedroom is, and love the hall that separates the spaces (it makes such a difference).
- The appliance finishes blend in with the cabinets so the kitchen looks really nice. On top of that they’re all full size appliances. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen so we upgraded the finishes in the kitchen to make sure it felt as comfortable as possible.
- We’ve upgraded the island and countertops as well as the bathroom hardware
- Comfortable, vibrant and family
- Being on the 4th floor corner we LOVE our balcony and LOVE that there isn’t a unit above us. Also the Humberbay farmers market is incredible and is a 5 minute walk from the front door!
- Two tone gloss kitchen cabinets
- Upgraded backsplash + quartz kitchen counters
- Wide plank hardwood flooring
- Upgraded bathroom floor tiles and quartz counters
Possession | Anytime
Maintenance Fees | $646.11 / month
Size | Approx. 800-899 square feet
Parking | One parking spot
Parking | One locker
Inclusions | All appliances and window coverings, electrical light fixtures
Exclusions | Furniture currently on property