55 Lorridge Street
55 Lorridge Street
For Sale: $860,000
- 4+2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3,005 SQ FT
If you’ve been dreaming of that elusive 4 bedroom home on a ravine lot, you’ve just found your unicorn! This stately home is nestled in the prestigious and family-friendly Wilcox Lake community and get your pen out because we’re about to check all your boxes. With a rare 4 bedroom layout, a 2nd floor laundry room and two additional bedrooms in the beautifully finished basement, this home is perfectly designed to offer plenty of possibilities for families and investors alike.
Hardwood floors, crown moulding, a gas fireplace and classic built-ins make the main floor feel both homey and sophisticated. Enjoy formal entertaining in your spacious living and dining rooms or retreat to your family room and eat-in kitchen with a walk-out to your deck and private fenced yard. Upstairs we have laundry and four generously sized bedrooms, including an office with a balcony and master with a 4 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. The basement is finished with two bedrooms, a full bathroom and ample storage. It would make the perfect in-law or nanny suite!
This immaculate landscaped home is freshly painted with new carpet downstairs, new laminate upstairs, a new roof and new appliances. Just move in and start living in gorgeous Lorridge.
- The Dining Room: This dining room is at the front of the house and you’ll be glad to show it off! Not only is the room spacious enough for major holiday entertaining, the stunning built-ins are perfect to showcase your art or collections. Okay grandma, we’ll take your teacups!
- The Bedrooms: Not only is it rare to find a four bedroom home at this price, but all the bedrooms are actually sized as … well, bedrooms! One of the bedrooms also has a balcony and would make a perfect office. Imagine sitting outside with your morning cuppa. I already feel inspired! The “nursery” has gorgeous and practical built-ins and a window seat with toy storage. Every detail has been considered in this special home!
- Second Floor Laundry: People forget what an immense perk this is when they’re thinking of their “needs and wants” lists during their home search. Not only does this mean you’ll probably actually do your laundry; it also gives you the option to add additional machines in the basement in case you don’t want to share with your in-laws!
- Ravine Lot: Need I say more? Probably not but while we’re talking about the yard, worth noting are the enclosed porch in the front of the home, the deck off the kitchen and the storage shed.
- The Facts: And by “facts” I mean all the things that add up to make a house a potential home. Let’s do a quick overview and see if we can check some of those bxoes, shall we? 4 bedrooms? Check! Finished basement? Check! Main floor family room with gas fireplace? Check! Ravine lot? Check! Great neighbourhood and school district? Check! New appliances, including a gas stove for the gourmets? Check! Hardwood floors? Check! Giant man-eating shark tank in basement? … No, but we wanted to make sure you were paying attention!