478 Indian Grove
478 Indian Grove
For Sale: $1,039,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,765 SQ FT
West Side Story!
The tale of two units … in one house. People wanting an investment or to co-own, this dynamite duplex is going to be music to your ears and eyeballs. Great location on Indian Grove just north of Annette and south of Dundas, tucked into a great residential pocket of convenience. Main floor unit one big one bedroom apartment (currently renting month-to-month for $1,446 including utilities), 2nd and 3rd floor unit is yours to either rent out or get to living in. Huge backyard and terrace from the 2nd floor means everybody gets ample outdoor space. Such a real estate win. You know what to do everyone.
- The house is on a very quiet street. You’d never know you’re so close to Dundas St.
- Backyard is huge! Great place to host dinner parties in the summer.
- The second floor deck is a great spot to relax and unwind.
- Gas stove on the main floor.
- Very nice neighbours.
- Multiple transit options within a short walk.
- There’s a really nice park on the other side of Annette (Baird Park) with a splash pad, dog park, jungle gym and it’s home to the West Toronto Lawn Bowling Club.
- Short walk to High Park and Bloor West Village, but also right around the corner from everything in the Junction!
- Brand new LCBO at the top of the street, Mabel’s Bakery, great coffee shops, food (Nodo, Playa Cantina).
- Junction farmers market is every Saturday from Spring through Fall.
- Close to the Stockyards for things like Home Depot, Staples, Canadian Tire AND a drive-thru McDonalds (not just a suburban myth!).
Possession | ASAP
Property Taxes | $4,171.22 / 2019
Size | 1,500 Square Feet Above Grade, 1,765 Total Square Feet
Lot Size | 16.58 x 115.5 ft
Parking | Street permit parking available
Mechanics | Hot water tank is $29.72/month and assumable. The heating cost includes $57.42/month AC rental + $23.99/month heating insurance plan.
Features & Improvements
- New windows installed 6 years ago
- New AC unit installed 3 years ago (rental $57.42/month)
- Both washrooms renovated recently
- Second floor unit freshly painted
- Second floor unit – white Frigidaire stove, white LG fridge, all light fixtures and built-ins.
- Main floor unit – stainless steel Whirlpool fridge, white Frigidaire gas stove, all light fixtures. Stacked washer & dryer.
Exclusions | Sconces in second floor living room, mirror/shelf in second floor office and any fixtures, articles or items belonging to the tenant are excluded.