43 Hanna Avenue #441
43 Hanna Avenue #441
For Sale: $2,788,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2,813 SQ FT
Toy With Me.
Coming in scorching hot, 2,813 square feet of luscious penthouse at The Toy Factory. Own a piece of history and truly live your best life in this palatial loft in an iconic building. Nearly 20’ ceilings, heated floors in the kitchen, the living room, master bedroom and bathroom. Hold on, let me take a breath! AND a sun terrace completely set up for a hot tub, already existing outdoor shower and extra living room. All other walk-in closets should just sit down and zip it, this master walk-in closet/bathroom combo is on another level (I don’t even know if there is a noun for what this is? Is it nirvana? It could be.). Principal rooms (living, dining and kitchen) made majestic by enormous south facing windows. Kitchen has professional level appliances (Wolf, AEG, Sub-Zero etc) and a thoughtful layout for both the cook and the entertainer. We are running out of descriptive superlatives. Make sure you don’t miss this spectacular loft.
Possession | Dec. 1st, 2019
Maintenance Fee | $711.86 / month. Includes parking, terrace, common elements, building insurance, water, heat.
Property Taxes | $5,078 / 2019
Size | 2,813 square feet
Parking | Exclusive use
Locker | Exclusive use
Inclusions | Stainless steel Wolf gas burner & hood, stainless steel built-in AEG oven, stainless steel Panasonic microwave, 2x stainless steel wine fridge, integrated Sub-Zero fridge, integrated dishwasher, washer & dryer, custom patio seating & umbrella, all light fixtures, built-ins, & custom blinds. Other items considered upon request.
Exclusions | All artwork.
- Ok first thing’s first the view and the rooftop terrace are out of this world. (Perfect view of fireworks during holidays!)
- Terrace has support for hot tub if wanted, gas lines + electrical hookups for BBQ & anything else your imagination can think of.
- Great square footage and layout.
- Outdoor shower!!!
- Kitchen comes with plenty of storage, great appliances and lots of room to move around.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room provide fantastic light and views all day.
- Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
- Heated floors in the kitchen, living room and master bedroom/bath.
- 24 hour concierge is a great perk.
- Gym has a Peloton bike room!
- Building is great. Other residents are very friendly and our concierge team is always helpful.
- Having a coffee shop connected to the building is amazing. Balzac has great coffee.
- Never have to worry about parking for events at Exhibition Place.
- Sky lights in master bedroom and above stairwell.
- Two blocks from a 24 hr Metro, Beer Store, Starbucks, LCBO, pet store and more!
- Organic Garage is across the street.
- Pubs and bars all around the place. Some of my favorites are: Mildred’s Temple Kitchen, School, and the Barcelona Tavern’s patio.
- If you want to venture outside of Liberty Village you’re a 10 min walk from Parkdale, West Queen West, King St W & the Lakeshore.
- There are multiple entrances in and out of Liberty Village with easy access to the highway.
- Close to Billy Bishop Airport. You could walk there if you wanted to.
- Every Sunday in the summer there’s a farmers market across the street.
- Heated floors in the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom / bathroom.
- Custom built master closet with “his and her” sides outfitted with LED motion sensor lighting.
- Skylights over stairwell looking up almost 30 feet!
- Blackout & shaded remote control blinds in the living room.
- Blackout blinds in bedroom.
- Upgraded drywall (QuietRock) throughout for additional sound proofing.
- Recently renovated rooftop patio with Thermory ash deck, LED lighting throughout, outdoor shower, & customer lounger made out of matching thermo wood.
- 75K invested total with design, build, crane, & labour.
- Visitor parking
- Gym (with Peloton bike room)
- Party room
- 24 hr concierge (never miss a package!)
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting room