27 Brock Avenue #111
27 Brock Avenue #111
For Sale: $769,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 860 SQ FT
Bippity Boppity Brock!
Cast your spells in this gorgeous loft! This magical 860 sqft, exposed brick and beam situation is sneakily tucked away on the side of the Brock Lofts building with its own personal entrance. Super spacious and bright one bedroom with 12 ft ceilings, massive closets, tons of storage and a multitude of ‘work from home’ type options – Bell Fibe TV + Internet and all utilities included! Moments to Queen St W, transit, art galleries, restaurants, hardware stores…the time is now, buyers! Dreams DO come true- Come and get it.
- Optimized light fixture placement and installed dimmers in bedroom, hallway, and living room
- Took advantage of tall ceiling height to build extra storage above bedroom closet
- Replaced washroom tiling and added timer for exhaust fan
- Upgraded washer and dryer
- Replaced hot water tank
- Installed smart thermostat
- Upgraded kitchen and washroom plumbing fixtures
- Installed lighting in bedroom closet
- Freshly painted
- Exterior: paving, steps, and railing were replaced by condo
- I have loved my 13 years at this loft. If it weren’t for a new addition to our family, we would want to stay.
- The unit is truly one of a kind in a rare brick and beam hard loft building where every unit is different.
- It is large for a one-bedroom unit and feels extra spacious with the 12 ft ceilings.
- The unit is steps away from the action on Queen Street and gems like Sam James Coffee, Robinson Bread, Soma, BB’s, but just far enough that it’s still quiet and peaceful at home.
- Being a south-facing unit, the natural light is amazing; late afternoon in the bedroom is gorgeous (even with a smaller window).
- Although some may prefer to have a lobby/concierge, we preferred having the privacy of a separate entrance. No stairs, no waiting for an elevator, no dealing with “curious” neighbours or concierge.
- We enjoyed using the outdoor space for a garden and hangouts with friends. The drive-up pad was also very convenient for pick-ups, drop-offs, and temporary parking.
- We preferred street parking to having building parking. Having a spot in the condo’s parking on the other side of the building would have meant lugging our things further. We’ve never had an issue finding a spot close by and most of the time found one across from the unit. Street parking works out to be only $20/month.
- There is a sense of community here – neighbours are often chatting with one another outdoors and people have been using the City-owned property across the street as a dog park and for art/music performances.
- I am sad to leave the loft I love so much, but it’s time to pass on this space to someone who I know will enjoy it as much as I did
Possession | TBD
Property Taxes | $3210.22 / 2022
Maintenance Fees | $702.70/month (common elements, water, heat, hydro, building insurance, Bell Fibe TV, and internet)
Size | 860 sqft
Parking | Street permit parking is available
Mechanics | Forced Air/Gas and Central Air
Inclusions | All appliances are included (Frigidaire refrigerator, Frigidaire dishwasher, Frigidaire oven, Goldstar microwave range hood, Whirlpool washer, Whirlpool dryer)
Exclusions | Living room light fixtures on the ceiling and on column, bedroom ceiling light fixture, front hallway sconce, hallway track lighting (on wall) and 2x bathroom sconces
Amenities | Rooftop terrace