25B Northcote Avenue
West Queen West
25B Northcote Avenue
For Sale: $1,895,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Located in the heart of trendy Beaconsfield Village/West Queen West neighbourhood, the sleek, contemporary architecture of this home exudes calm, beauty & practicality. Built in 2015 by a creative Toronto architect, the home is flooded with natural light by way of oversized windows and skylights. This is a house like no other! Stunning landscaping in the front and back outdoor areas. Large, private rear patio for outdoor dining, lounging & entertaining. 2,689 sq.ft. of spectacularly finished interior space, including three beds (huge principal suite with two walk-in closets), three baths and dramatic double height living room. White oak floors throughout upper three levels, built-ins for tons of storage, mudroom & private garage. Finished lower level includes media & laundry room.
• The vibrancy of the neighbourhood that is West Queen West!
• Easy walk to great restaurants and shops on Ossington, Trinity Bellwoods.
• Forgot something? Two grocery stores & Mabel’s bakery are within a block on Queen St. The shops & restaurants of Queen West & Ossington Avenue are all a short walk away.
• Easy access to Liberty Village (grocery stores, LCBO, Beer Store, banks, restaurants, GO train).
• The house feels bright and airy on any kind of weather day.
• We are NOT fans of the gym and find stairs, which we have in spades, are the best exercise.
• Outdoor landscaping is extremely low maintenance.
• Our back patio is a cozy, green oasis.
• Our rear entrance “Memories of Arizona” art gallery hallway.
• The expansive street view from the huge second floor window in our home office for two! Fun to people watch.
• Two LARGE walk-in closets in the principal suite.
• Landscaping front and back.
• Tons of storage with built-ins we have added in the office, guest bedroom, our online theatre lower level space, and back entry hallway.
• A second walk-in closet in the principal bedroom.
• Replaced builder’s carpet with modern carpet tiles.
• Added tile backsplash in laundry room.
• Added double door upper cabinet in laundry room.
• Extended frosted glass backsplash along kitchen counter.
• LED under cabinet lighting in kitchen.
• Upgraded all builder’s light fixtures in the house.
• Hinged/swinging up and down window shades across the three living room windows.
• Full width floating vanity mirrors in guest bathroom and principal bathroom.
• Whole house humidifier added to the heating system (and water saver).
• Upgraded central air conditioner.
• Added dimmers to key light fixtures.