25 Viking Lane #2058
Bloor & Kipling
25 Viking Lane #2058
For Sale: $535,000
- 1+1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Your Perfect Domain on Viking Lane!
The sellers fell in love at first sight with this unit in Tridel’s Nuvo 2 at Essex and we know you will too! This 1 + 1 bedroom (plus parking!) home can easily be used as a 2 bedroom. We know everyone says that, but this one is actually a separate room with French doors, which makes for an ideal guest room or work-from-home space. The unit has stylish dark floors and kitchen cabinets, with contrasting light granite counters with a breakfast bar! Not only is this unit bright and stylish but it checks the two major boxes most buyers want these days: space for an office? Check! Outdoor space with unobstructed treed views? Check!
The building itself has fabulous amenities and is beautifully maintained. It’s a dog and smoke free building so you don’t have to worry about loud barking or smoke odors from your neighbours. It was also one of the first buildings to implement strict COVID protocols to keep residents safe! In terms of amenities, here goes: indoor saltwater pool, whirlpool, sauna, gym, party room, theatre room, indoor golf, billiard room, BBQ areas, visitor parking, library, internet lounge and a 24 hour concierge! What else could you want?
Life is good on Viking Lane!
- Layout: This floor plan offers the desirable layout of a traditional 1 bedroom but with the bonus of an additional room separated from the main space by French doors! A +1 that could serve as another bedroom is a true unicorn! Also note, there’s actually storage space in the ensuite laundry closet. Score!
- Neighbourhood: This is such a great west-end pocket and we’re bonkers over it. It’s in a great school district and so close to everything you could ever need! Enjoy the proximity of restaurants, groceries, shops and parks within walking distance. This neighbourhood is seeing rapid growth and is a true find! Get in while you can!
- Building: This building is SO good! Not only do you have access to incredible amenities, the management and concierge are friendly and accessible. With a large percentage of owner-occupied units, you can get ready to enjoy seeing your neighbours and use the common areas!
- Balcony: Since COVID, a lot of Torontonians have been in search of private outdoor space. You can enjoy that here from the 20th floor with an unobstructed (construction-free) view on your private balcony! It faces north and you’ll get to enjoy spectacular sunsets and treed views!
- Price: Break it down per square foot. We’ll give you a minute to find your calculator app … That’s right, you’re getting a true 1 + 1 with parking in a prime neighbourhood for less than most people are paying in rent. Now is truly a great time to buy a condo and we think this gem will be snatched up pretty quickly!