200 De Grassi Street
200 De Grassi Street
For Sale: $1,575,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Delicious, Desirable, De Grassi ❤️+🥐
The iconic street that gave the world Drake and cemented Toronto on the arts & culture stage now has an offering for YOU. This circa 1880 brick Victorian-era home has stop-the-car level curb appeal. Munch on a croissant from Bonjour Brioche at the base of De Grassi or do your gourmet shop at Good Cheese at the top of De Grassi & let your senses soak in the neighbourhood vibe as your wander home to #200. Out front you’ll note the original stained-glass, with black trim and lush landscaping. Inside you’ll be met with soaring ceilings, vintage fireplace, hardwood floors, a chef-happy kitchen with storage & all the stainless steel fixings plus a cozy breakfast nook to overlook your backyard.
Not just any yard either, this urban oasis has a mix of pollinator & food plants primed for you to fall in love with! Back inside – 3 bedrooms; the primary with the natural light of your dreams, 2 full-piece bathrooms, a beautiful basement blanketed in eco-friendly Marmoleum & historic accents reminding you why old is beautiful with new.
- New Roof (flat and peaked west slope)
- All New Eaves and Down spouts
- Replaced lead water pipes with copper Installed backflow valve
- Basement room – new floor and baseboards – flooring is a beautiful Eco choice – Marmoleum* (details below)
- New LG washer/dryer
- New kitchen appliances (MIELE dishwasher, WOLF stove, FISHER & PAYKEL fridge, range hood) (2019)
- Kitchen heated floors
- Front and back patio/landscaping and gardens (pollinator and food plants) including lots of established perennials such as Raspberries, Strawberries, Elderberries, Lilacs and Violets.
- New Cedar backyard fence Updated second floor bathroom (commode, sink, TOTO toilet, shower glass)
- New INLINE windows (dining room, bedrooms 2 and 3, and 2nd floor bathroom)
- Closet primary bedroom
- LED lights throughout
- Tankless / On demand water heater (owned) (2021)
**Marmoleum flooring is made from a blend organic ingredients which are pressed together to produce sheets, tiles or planks. Wood flour, jute, rosin and linseed oil are the naturally occurring ingredients which make Marmoleum flooring an environmentally friendly flooring option. Marmoleum is low-maintenance and has natural antibacterial properties making it a perfect option for kitchens, bathrooms, schools, hospitals and play areas.
- Wonderful neighbours/community
- Friendly local businesses – everything needed is within walking distance
- Morning light in primary bedroom
- Backyard oasis with lots of trees and birds – Cardinals and Robins
- Vitality/diversity of neighbourhood
“We could go on and on…”
Possession | 30/60 TBD
Property Taxes | $5,042.82
Size | Approx. 1,500-2,000 square feet
Lot Size | 14.01 x 100 feet
Parking | City street parking available
Inclusions | Stainless steel (MIELE dishwasher, WOLF stove, FISHER & PAYKEL fridge, range hood), LG (washer/dryer), tankless water heater, electrical light fixtures, window coverings, built-in breakfast nook bench with cushions, LED pot lights, Hunger-Douglas remove blind in living room.
Exclusions | Primary bed & dining light fixtures, planters, BBQ.