183 Dovercourt Road Suite 306
183 Dovercourt Road Suite 306
For Sale: $1,499,000
- 2 + 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Your Lucky Day
Do you feel lucky, Toronto? Because you ARE today, friends! Every now and then, a unicorn emerges from the rest of the listings and you are gifted a delicious treat: A 2 bedroom + den (a real den which was once a bedroom for a kid!) in an authentic loft (THE ARGYLE LOFTS!) with 16 ft ceilings and parking + 2 lockers ringing in at an unbelievable 1564 square feet of luscious lofty living. This gorgeous, historic building – once a bread factory – is nestled amongst mature trees and the traditional Victorians of the Queen/Dovercourt/Ossington location. Come and get it before it’s gone!
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- This suite is very unique. We never found another one like it in the city!
- We fell in love immediately with the amazing volume that the soaring ceilings create and with the fun of the open concept plan.
- We love the intimacy of the bedrooms.
- The 13 windows have always kept our days filled with light while the corner layout, exposed bricks and antique wooden ceiling bring a warm, cozy feeling that we enjoyed throughout the seasons.
- We loved every minute of the fun that Ossington, Dundas and Queen West offered.
- The parks enabled our family to have unmatched green space while enjoying life downtown.
- Great neighbourhood for children with fantastic schools and parks all around. There are also great programs at Artscape Youngplace.
- Dining options are second to none with Badiali’s across the street, Extra Burger, Bernhardt’s, Vilda’s, Union, Paris Paris and Côte de Boeuf about 5 minutes away (Those are all off the top of my head! There is so much to explore and enjoy around here)
- The building is a vibrant and welcoming artistic community. We have made friends for life here (plus some great memories of repainting the garage doors and decorating the lobby together!)
- Lastly, we felt proud and privileged to live in a Toronto architectural landmark!
- MAIN FLOOR
- All kitchen cabinetry, tiling and lighting redone as well as small bookshelf added in 2016
- Exposed bricks in living room in 2016
- Main staircase and the railing removed and replaced by glass and wooden steps in 2016
- Main floor bathroom: entirely redone in 2019
- Entry corridor we added the closets (2x) in 2019
- Main floor bedroom put in new floors & closet in 2019
- Added antique windows in primary bedroom and den/bedroom in 2016
- Mezzanine den/bedroom bookshelves & closet added in 2016
- Mezzanine level shower entirely redone in 2019
- Primary bedroom we added the walk-in closet in 2020
Possession | 30 – 45 Days
Maintenance Fee | $1,294.98 / month
Included in Maintenance Fee | Water, heat, parking, locker, common elements & building insurance.
Property Taxes | $4,851 / 2022
Size | 1,564 Square Feet
Parking | 1 car parking in underground garage; #11
Locker | 2 lockers; Unit 22 & 23
Mechanics | Forced Air / Gas & Central Air
Inclusions | Hanging light fixtures in corridor and living room (3), kitchen lighting fixtures and all blinds. Appliances – KitchenAid fridge & stove/oven, Samsung dishwasher & microwave,GE wine fridge, GE washer & dryer.