138 St Helens Avenue #402
138 St Helens Avenue #402
For Sale: $749,000
- 1+1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 783 SQ FT
Choose These Views!
Large one bedroom + den at heavenly 138 St Helens here to answer your prayers. Tons of space with 783 square feet of sunny South facing views over MacGregor Playground/Park. Tons of built-ins in the bedroom and den (an easy 2nd bedroom) for convenient storage. Large balcony completes this picture-perfect suite. Located moments away from the UP station, subway, Roncesvalles, Bloor West, Dundas West and all the advantages (i.e. literally every single thing you could possibly ever need in your life) that come with living close to those locations. Comes with 1 storage locker and 2 bike lockers. Do not snooze on this gorgeous suite, people of Toronto! Come and get it.
- With the south-facing exposure and extra wide unit, it’s the brightest, airiest condo we’ve ever been in!
- You can comfortably host a sit-down dinner party for 8 people.
- You have all the comforts of a new build condo, but with the brick-feature wall and extra high ceilings, it feels like a traditional hard loft.
- The location is a walker and eater’s paradise! We are at the nexus of so many amazing neighbourhoods, restaurants, and parks (Roncesvalles, Dundas West, Wallace/Emerson, Brockton Village and Bloordale).
- Walk 7 minutes north and you are at Sugo for tasty eats and Ruru Baked for ice cream. Walk 10 minutes west and you are on Roncy. Walk 10 minutes east and you are on Dundas West.
- CN tower and skyline views in the winter. Treetop canopy, park and greenery views in the summer.
- Transit access can’t be beat – you have the subway, the UP express and streetcars all at your doorstep.
- The building has a great community and family feel being located on a quiet residential street facing onto a park.
- It’s largely owner-occupied, with lots of young professionals and young families.
- Very quiet building and unit (concrete walls between the units).
Possession | 90 days
Property Taxes | $2,825.00 / 2023
Maintenance Fees | $602.63/mo (building insurance, common elements)
Size | 783 sqft
Parking | Bike Parking Stalls 173 and 174 located on P1 (off the residential elevator vestibule)
Locker | #26 (Unit #103), located on P1. South side of the residential elevator vestibule
Mechanics | Heat Pump/Gas and Central A/C
Inclusions | Porter & Charles dishwasher, range and oven. Panasonic microwave and Liebherr fridge. Gorenje SensoCare washer & dryer. All light fixtures, window dressings and built-ins not outlined in exclusions
Exclusions | Plug in scones in the bedroom, sconces in living room and light fixture above TV (to be replaced prior to closing)
Features & Improvements | Custom closets in the primary bedroom. Built-ins and custom shelves in the second bedroom/den. Custom roller blinds, including black-out rollers in the primary bedroom. Unit freshly painted in 2022
Amenities | Visitor parking, party/meeting room, bike lockers