134 Pearson Avenue
134 Pearson Avenue
For Sale: $1,599,000
- 4+1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Roncy Eye-Catcher Filled With Character And Style!
Overflowing with tons of heritage, character and charm. Situated on one of Roncesvalles’ most highly sought-after streets, this extra wide 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom semi-detached home is the perfect way to say hello to your new life in one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the city. A move-in ready character home in the heart of Roncy is rare enough on its own, but add in the extra width (25 feet of glorious space) plus full mechanical updates and modern renovations to 134 Pearson Ave and you’ve found yourself a genuine gem.
Located on a spectacular, freshly landscaped lot, 134 Pearson Avenue is spacious enough to host enviable two-car parking. Although, in this part of Roncy, we doubt you’ll need to do much driving. Just steps away from the vibrant Roncesvalles strip, Sorauren Avenue Park, and the well-regarded neighbourhood schools, everything you could ever need is well within arm’s reach.
If there’s one thing 134 Pearson Avenue has in spades, it’s character. With a beautiful statement entry featuring a classic Roncesvalles-style covered porch and long front garden, this two-storey home is an instant eye-catcher with tons of curb appeal. Head inside and find even more jaw-dropping heritage character, including updated original wainscotting, coffered ceilings, two statement fireplaces, and a large stained glass feature window in the dining room.
Walk under the dramatic arched doorways or slide open the classic wood pocket doors to make your way into the updated and overly bright kitchen, complete with modern cupboards, a large pantry, and a classy backyard walkout overlooking your enormous, professionally landscaped backyard.
The open concept stylish and elegant living and dining rooms will have you swooning! The inviting living room is not only impressive in style, but also in function with plenty of space for multiple seating areas, perfect for casual family game nights and elevated after dinner party cocktails. A conversation starter in itself, the dining room is bright and airy with plenty of room to expand for those larger occasions. Complete with a statement fireplace – offering a truly idyllic dining experience.
Once you head upstairs you’ll truly begin to grasp the size and gravitas of this covetable, classic home. With a comfortable, family-sized landing, there’s no such thing as waiting to use the stairs in 134 Pearson Ave. Once you’re on the second floor, the expansive floor plan leads you towards the four oversized bedrooms (trust us they are huge!), each complete with its own built-in closet.
The bright master bedroom features a large window, allowing for lots of calming natural light, and is grand enough for a full-sized king bed. The heritage details continue around the corner, as the full bathroom is outfitted with a stunning original clawfoot tub and statement tiles.
The second bathroom is found in the roomy, fully underpinned basement, which is more than large enough to host a rec space, movie room, and additional bedroom or home office — or home gym! Down here, the possibilities are endless, especially given the floor has its own separate entrance and small kitchen. With good windows and lots of natural light, this basement is sure to see lots of family fun.
With a large shed, children’s play structure, new fence and gate, and two-car parking capabilities, your backyard will be the ideal city escape for you and your family come summer. Additionally, the adorable laneway behind the backyard is a fantastic bonus — this pedestrian short-cut and children’s play area is commonly used by the friendly members of the Roncesvalles community and is a real social spot in the warmer months.
Not only is Pearson Avenue one of the most sought-after streets in the area, but 134 is also on the most coveted block of Pearson. Tucked tidily away from the exciting Roncesvalles strip, this stretch of Pearson Avenue feels far enough away from all the action without being far away at all.
Just a couple short minutes away from the neighbourhood’s most inspiring shopping areas, public parks, and celebrated schools, it’s the ideal place to raise a family. This cozy, one-way, tree-lined street is full of family-friendly neighbours and long-time residents who love the area just as much as you will — and who wouldn’t, considering the close proximity to the bustling Roncy strip, Sorauren Avenue Park, and High Park?
- Located on an extra wide 25-foot lot and an enormous backyard (136 feet deep!)
- Semi-detached renovated and turn-key with incredible living and dining rooms, 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully underpinned basement.
- Elegant and character filled, with multiple statement pieces and plenty of space for a growing family
- Front rooms feature stained glass windows, two functioning fireplaces, updated original wainscotting and coffered ceilings, arched doorways and wood pocket doors
- An updated kitchen with modern cupboards, a large pantry, and a walkout to the massive backyard
- Spacious and bright master bedroom big enough for a full king-size bed and closet
- A heritage-driven bathroom complete with a statement clawfoot tub and eye-catching tile work
- Lots of huge windows means tons of natural light, even down into the basement!
- Excellent underpinned multi-purpose basement with turn-key income potential or plenty of extra bonus space – a bedroom, home office, or home gym PLUS another full bathroom
- 2-car parking in rear via laneway access, along with a freshly landscaped backyard, complete with new fence and gate and large shed
- Just minutes away from nearby shopping areas, public parks, and the neighbourhood’s best schools
- Tucked neatly away in a very family-friendly part of Roncy, this stretch of Pearson Avenue is the best on the block