109 Front Street East #538
109 Front Street East #538
For Sale: $499,900
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
St Lawrence Market gem!
Talk about the epitome of neighbourhoods! This fabulous light-filled 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom suite is located in none other than the St Lawrence Market neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. You’ll be within steps of the infamous market to pick up your morning coffee, fresh ingredients for tonight’s dinner, and some one-of-a-kind goodies that you simply won’t find anywhere else.
The suite itself has been upgraded with designer finishes from top to bottom, including a modernized kitchen with marble counters and custom backsplash. As well, the bathroom has been recently upgraded.
The bedroom is incredibly spacious, and the massive window facing the St Lawrence Market gives you a bird’s eye view of the hustle and bustle below.
1 parking spot is included as well so don’t miss this opportunity to live in one of the most highly-coveted spots in all of the T.Dot. Book your showing today!
Possession | TBD
Maintenance Fees | $555.21
Property Taxes | $1,991.01 / 2020
Size | 559 sq. ft.
Parking | 1 Parking spot
Features & Improvements | Updated kitchen with marble counters and a custom backsplash. Updated bathroom Vanity. Freshly painted throughout.
Inclusions | Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer And Dryer and All Electric Light Fixtures.
1. There is a strong community feeling within the building – family-friendly; pet-friendly; helpful, organized, courteous condo concierge and management office.
2. Building is low-rise and quiet; no long waits for the elevators; neighbours are respectful and polite.
3. Well-maintained rooftop BBQ and patio with a beautiful view of Downtown Toronto and the Lake Ontario skyline.
4. Primary bedroom has a direct view of St. Lawrence Market and the skyscrapers of Downtown Toronto.
5. Easy access to the Gardiner (major highway) to travel in and out of the downtown core.
6. Open concept/ airy/ spacious feeling in the condo unit – renovated kitchen with window cabinets and built-in wine rack.
7. Utilities/ hydro/ heat bills are all included in the monthly-maintenance fees – less hassle with coordination and bill payments.
8. Spacious party room for larger events – I have attended/ hosted on several occasions.
1. Directly across from St. Lawrence Market.
2. In/ close to downtown core; close to Union Station and Financial District.
3. Walking distance from Distillery District; Hockey Hall of Fame; the PATH; Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts.
4. Lots of surrounding locally-owned restaurants, pubs, eateries, and boutiques.
5. Walking distance to a variety of large-chain grocery stories, such as Loblaws, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, and No Frills.