1 Summeridge Drive
1 Summeridge Drive
For Sale: $1,299,900
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Catch Feelings For This Dazzling Home in Prime Thornhill Woods!
1 Summeridge is surrounded by beautiful and well-maintained homes, but this Aspen Ridge Bryce Corner Model was the Builder’s model suite and it sparkles with special features!
The home features a premium lot with a bonus side yard and added windows. It’s such a treat to peer out a window and see greenery. The grounds are beautifully landscaped for privacy and the home features elegant exterior lighting. Inside, you’ll notice upgrades throughout, such as high ceilings, pot lights, crown moulding, hardwood and Jerusalem stone flooring and granite counters, just to name a few.
You’ll love the functional layout which allows for a formal living and dining area, a main-floor family room with a cozy gas fireplace and four spacious bedrooms upstairs. The basement has been tastefully finished allowing for extra storage, a separate laundry room, a large recreational area and two additional offices or bedrooms!
The merits of this family-friendly neighbourhood are endless, with easy access to transit, the 407, top daycares and schools (both English and French Immersion) as well as shops and restaurants. There’s a reason this is one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Vaughan and you’ll find the community warm and welcoming. Get ready to actually know your neighbours and join street parties and neighbourhood fireworks displays in 2021.
- The Kitchen – The main compromise many buyers make is kitchen space, but that’s not a problem here! This entertainer’s eat-in kitchen has ample pantry space, drawer pull-outs, a garburator, granite counters, additional windows and a kitchen island with a breakfast area! There’s also a walk-out to the back yard where’s there’s a gas hook-up for a BBQ!
- The Layout – As we all know, a functional layout can add hundreds of useable square feet to a home. As the builder’s model suite, it makes sense that this home shows off such a spacious and intuitive layout. The spacious bedrooms upstairs and walk-out to a private balcony are particularly noteworthy. Flow may seem like a buzzword, but when it’s there, you notice it, and this house has flow. There’s storage everywhere and nothing feels cramped or forced. It just works!
- The Features & Upgrades – The finishes in this home are all timeless but the travertine floors are toted by the design world as a huge emerging trend, and wood kitchen cabinets are perfect in a year where white kitchens are starting to seem old. You’ll also see small upgrades throughout this home like custom blinds, central vac, hard-wired smoke detectors, a Ring doorbell, contractless Rogers security system, and more!
- The Yard – In the private fenced back yard, you truly feel as though you’re in a private oasis. The side yard is a bonus space creating a buffer from the street and allowing for endless outdoor possibilities such as extending the fenced area, adding a patio, or keeping an extra space for the kids to play!
- The Basement – This finished basement extends your living space to over 3300 sq ft! You still have access to an enviable amount of storage, but the main area lends itself to a fabulous recreation space leaving you with two additional bedrooms or offices. Who wants to work from home?
- No Big Expenses! Don’t worry about a long “to do” list here because you can just move in and enjoy! Finished basement? Check! Roof? 2015! Driveway? 2015! AC? 2014! Furnace? 2014!