We are Sage Real Estate, one of Central Toronto’s fastest-growing boutique real estate brokerages. We are looking to add a full-time marketing coordinator to our marketing department. At Sage, we do things a little differently. Our marketing department is run like an internal agency and our clients are our agents and the brokerage itself. We are growing and need to add another member to the team to help with this growth.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for the complete package: someone who has the skills we need but who is also the kind of person we’d want to grab a beer with on a Friday and challenge to Just Dance. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with:
- Social media experience. This should include leveraging social media from a business perspective.
- Killer project management skills with keen attention to detail.
- Creativity. We are constantly trying to push the envelope in our industry. We need someone who can help us do that.
- Passion for writing. We’ll need help writing for our blog as well as coming up with creative social posts.
- Head-down-get’er-done attitude. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and willing to work hard day in and day out.
- The ability to be resourceful. We don’t want someone who will give up when they hit a road block – we want the kind of person who treats it as if it’s just a speed bump.
- Experience in the working world. We don’t mind if you’re a little green behind the ears; we just don’t want someone fresh out of school.
The marketing coordinator will be responsible for not only coordinating the various campaigns related to marketing, our agents, the brokerage and our listings but also for executing some aspects of them. We will also be looking to rely heavily on this person to help with our corporate social media activity.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, wage expectations and links to your social profiles to email@example.com