SEARCH FOR AN AGENT BY NAMEALL | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
I love to:
- Go on runs
- Go shopping
- Travel (have been to 9+ countries ... and counting!)
- Cook ... as long as I have a recipe to follow!
- I love listening to music and going to concerts of all genres (from Drake, to Fleetwood Mac, to Zac Brown Band, to Shawn Mendes ... love it all)
When not working in Real Estate I might be found:
- Catching the latest movie at the theatre
- Shopping online (lately jackets have been my weakness ... anyone else own a pink suede jacket??)
- Scrolling through Instagram finding new home designs/decor accounts for inspo
- Baking chocolate chip coconut banana bread (my go to!)
My greatest/proudest achievement:
Making the transition from a corporate job into Real Estate. It is something that I have wanted to do for a while, and am proud of myself for finally taking the leap and not looking back!
My favourite Toronto place:
Jimmy's coffee (aka best coffee in Toronto) or KOST, a restaurant at the top of the Bisha Hotel (yummy food with a stunning view of the City)
Songs you might find on my iTunes:
This was a tough one trying to narrow it down...
Touch and Go - Ed Sheeran
Why - Shawn Mendes
Saturday Nights - Khalid
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Work - Jon Vinyl
Treat You Better - Rufus Du Sol
We Find Love - Daniel Caeser
Critical to my Real Estate experience and success:
Leveraging social media to connect with existing and potential clients, as well as share relevant information in a fun way that makes sense and is easy to understand. In addition, I believe building long lasting relationships with my clients through excellent service, kindness, respect, and quick responses are also key! Going the extra mile to make clients smile.
Sage means to me:
Forward and innovated thinking, modern approach to real estate, the freshest marketing, and a network of motivated, smart, and experienced agents!