Sage Real Estate’s salespeople live and work in the communities that they serve thereby giving them valuable insight into trends, benefits and client suitability. From an insider’s view and perspective of the Toronto marketplace, we know where to find properties that match your lifestyle and wish list.
The strategic advantage of a Sage Real Estate salesperson is how the needs of buyers and sellers are related to and uniquely understood.
We represent the most desirable properties in the most sought-after Toronto locations to accommodate buyers and sellers at every stage of their lives. The home of your dreams may well be amongst our current inventory of available properties.
Our expertise encompasses all housing types including: single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, lofts and apartments, co-ops, and multi-unit buildings. We welcome first time purchasers, local buyers and those relocating to Toronto, as well as current owners wishing to sell their houses, trade up or acquire income-producing properties.
Our goal is to orchestrate a process that makes your experience in buying real estate a smooth, enjoyable and productive one.
Your city, your dreams, your way.
Having a salesperson working for you who understands this can actually make the difference between you attaining or not attaining your goals. Let Sage Real Estate find you a great agent. Neighbourhoods from North Toronto down to the waterfront, we know them all. Our salespeople are diverse and experienced too.
LET THE SEARCH BEGIN — YOUR PATHWAY HOME
To the uninitiated, the process of buying a home may appear to be relatively straightforward, however there are dozens of variables and pitfalls to avoid in any transaction that can make home buying quite complex. If you are organized and prepared the process will not only be easier and less stressful, you will be well positioned to take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. Here are some steps to take before beginning your search:
The Buying Process
- Step 1 | Building Your Real Estate Team | Buying a home is a collaborative effort. Each member of your team plays an important role.
- Step 2 | Selecting Your Real Estate Agent | Choosing the right advisor to guide you through a transaction is a critically important decision. It can absolutely make the difference between getting a home or not.
- Step 3 | Understanding Agency Relationship | Buyer Agency ensures the buyers’ best interests are protected by their agent.
- Step 4 | Getting Your Financing, Budgeting & Mortgages In Order | Mortgage pre-approvals are the way to go and incredibly easy to obtain.
- Step 5 | Sage Advice for Home Buyers | Points to consider.
- Step 6 | Know Your Property Types | Every neighbourhood in the city offers a variety of housing styles. One needs to understand the advantages and limitations of each.
- Step 7 | Finding Your Home | Make a wish list, look at everything, keep track of what you see, and be sure to give your salesperson honest feedback.
- Step 8 | Using Collaborate | There is a new home search tool on the scene called Collab and it blows Realtor.ca out of the water
- Step 9 | Making an Offer | When you find a home you absolutely love, it’s important that you are in a position to act quickly.
- Step 10 | Understanding and Preparing for Multiple Offers | Understand the nuances of bidding war negotiations.
- Step 11 | Understanding Preemptive Bids (Bully Offers) | Untangling the Bully Offer conundrum
- Step 12 | Understanding the Role of Your Lawyer | Your lawyer will protect your rights and ensure you actually get what you’re paying for.
- Step 13 | Get Insurance | Seek quotations from relevant insurance experts for each type of insurance you require.
- Step 14 | Completing the Transaction | Your Sage real estate agent will make sure everything is in place for a smooth and efficient closing.
- Step 15 | Move In, Settle In | As you’re settling into your new home, we will still be there for you.